MISAORIGAMILADY

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

First Blog Post

Hi everyone,

I guess I may as well introduce myself since this is my first blog entry here on Blogger.  My name is Misa.  I've been pretty crafty since I've been a kid & it all started with beads which I must say were my first love and the one love that I've stuck with.  Secondly is paper.  I actually earned the nickname Origami Lady for a while.  If you want to see some of my creations, you can see them on Facebook, but you'll have to add me as a friend first Facebook.  You can see some of my interests on Pinterest.

Currently, I've been working on sewing, jewelry and card  making in tandem.  I have never sent out Christmas cards and this year I sent out about 20 and made them all myself.  It's been a lot of fun and busy.  I'm looking forward to the next holiday as well as birthdays so that I can make even more cards.  I actually started already ha ha.

As far as selling things,  I have been thinking of re-opening my Etsy shop.  It would be a nice way to subsidize my many hobbies, PLUS, jewelry and cards are easy to mail :).  If you're interested, please do add me to your Facebook or comment here!  :)  Thanks for stopping by!