MISAORIGAMILADY

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Grand Re-opening Sale


I've finally started getting some of my goals accomplished:
  • Twitter account activated
  • Etsy Followers Found
  • Instagram converted to @MisaOrigamiLady
  • Learning the whole "#" thing
  • Getting a minimum of inventory in the shop!
There's so much to do that does not involve making jewelry that it has started to make my head spin, but, I am taking it one day at a time and making small goals.  

So far I have only focused on making earrings and I am going to be adding bracelets and necklaces next.  I already have a few made and just have to photograph them, oh yes, another goal:





  • Taking good photos


  •                             


      Be sure to check out my shop for the new additions and my Grand Re-Opening Sale section! Misa Origami Lady