MISAORIGAMILADY

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year Crafters and Jewelry Lovers!!!

Hope everyone is well.  It's been a whirlwind since I last posted.  I broke my ankle, I've been on a cruise to Bermuda, I am in Florida with my in-laws, and I'm suffering from crafting withdrawal symptoms.
I love my in-laws and Florida has been nice and warm compared to home, but I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in my own bed and play with my crafting supplies and actually get back to creating things.

Now, I'm not one for New Year's resolutions, but I do have a lot of goals for 2016.  I want to get my Etsy shop back up and running.  I'm planning on joining joining as a demonstrator for a business (which shall remain nameless until it's official) and also focus on my health.  Lots of things but I'm very focused.  I have been researching and downloading things nonstop while I've been laid up here in good ol' Florida.  

Keep your bananas peeled for future developments.  I already have my new shop banner and logo up.  Here's a preview. 


I will be posting items as soon as I get my licenses and everything straightened out in California.