MISAORIGAMILADY

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Florida Adventure Comes To An End

Tomorrow morning I'll be heading back to California!  I am so excited and sad at the same time.  I'm looking forward to seeing my cats and my crafting room as well as sleeping in my own bed.

I've been having fun getting ready to re-open my shop:  getting twitter followers, filling out paperwork and playing facebook/etsy games like making treasuries.  The hard yet fun part is to come, the creating and the sales and marketing.  The marketing part has always been a challenge for me, but I feel ready to face it and "Just Do It".  I'm not one for New Year's resolutions, but I feel that I've changed and have goals that I want to achieve and plan on achieving.

So, here's to a new adventure in 2016.  Look out, here comes Misa Origami Lady!