MISAORIGAMILADY

Saturday, January 16, 2016

www.misaorigamilady.etsy.com is up!

So, I'm back in California and things haven't been as easy as I had hoped but things are moving along.  Being mobile with a broken ankle is slowing me down but I have gotten my etsy.com store up and running.  Check it out and feel free to give me any feedback/constructive criticism.  I am trying to get at least 1-2 pieces up per day and I'm joining an online sale event that starts on the 18th so I will post the flyer for that here on my blog and on facebook.  I don't have a lot of inventory in my shop but that's ok.  It will get some attention to my shop and any traffic will be nice I think.  There's only so much I can do at the moment.

I will have the boot on for about a few more weeks and then graduate to an ankle support that still has metal bars in the sides to prevent me from moving my ankle the wrong way BUT, by then I shouldn't have to use crutches.  We shall see how all that goes!  Wish me luck with all these things!
www.misaorigamilady.etsy.com

xoxox.

Misa